LifetimeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifetimeRO

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Latest topics
» New Forums and New website
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am by ライ。

» We will have a wipe out and maintenance
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm by heihnahkuh

» Filipino Help Center
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm by ライ。

» Para po sa Gold..Suggestion lng po ..
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am by ライ。

» Japanese Help section
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am by ライ。

» New forum design - FINISHED
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 pm by ライ。

» Permission?
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm by ライ。

» the prob before and after..ASSISTANt GM HELPERS ABUSADo
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm by ライ。

» MVP and GOLD drop rate..add more percent..:)
Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 am by Boss

Top posters
Freemener
Taekwon Skill Database I_vote_lcapTaekwon Skill Database I_voting_barTaekwon Skill Database I_vote_rcap 
Boss
Taekwon Skill Database I_vote_lcapTaekwon Skill Database I_voting_barTaekwon Skill Database I_vote_rcap 
cRiPsSy
cydmaldita
Mello
McGiLL
Austine
bLoCk3d
devilmaycry
ライ。
Downloads
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?dvhikyh2fw2
  • Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taekwon Skill Database

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Freemener

Freemener

Taekwon Skill Database Empty
    PostSubject: Taekwon Skill Database   Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:23 am

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۞ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥️۞♥️۞♥️ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
    You can use this skill only if you are a TaeKwon. You cannot use this skill once you switch to Soul Linker or Star Gladiator.
    When you use it, a name of a monster randomly choosed will be displayed and logged.
    Then, if you kill that same monster for 100 times (does not have to be in a row), you get 1 Point, and you will be assigned a new randomly selected monster.
    When you use this skill while your Target Percent is at 0% (no monster killed yet), you have a 1% chance to receive a new random target.
    When you have a certain number of points you become a TaeKwon Ranker (No effect if you are already a Star Gladiator or Soul Linker).
    As such, you can do infinite combos of all kicks - Whirlwind Kick, Axe Kick, Round Kick, Counter Kick - but you have to prepare the stance of at least 1 and spam when it triggers.
    Also you must make alternate kicks, if you do the same kick twice the spam ends. However, you cannot do Flying Side Kick as part of an infinite combo.
    Any LV 90+ TaeKwon Ranker players will have tripled Maximum HP and SP, and be able to use all of the TaeKwon skills. Check the TaeKwon Ranker Fame List by typing "/taekwon".

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۞ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥️۞♥️۞♥️ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
    Back to top Go down
    Freemener

Freemener

Taekwon Skill Database Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Taekwon Skill Database   Taekwon Skill Database I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Taekwon Skill Database Black

Taekwon Skill Database AnimePaperwallpapers_Ragnarok-On-1

Taekwon Skill Database Ragnar10
    Back to top Go down

Taekwon Skill Database
    Page 1 of 1