LifetimeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifetimeRO

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Latest topics
» New Forums and New website
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am by ライ。

» We will have a wipe out and maintenance
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm by heihnahkuh

» Filipino Help Center
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm by ライ。

» Para po sa Gold..Suggestion lng po ..
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am by ライ。

» Japanese Help section
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am by ライ。

» New forum design - FINISHED
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 pm by ライ。

» Permission?
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm by ライ。

» the prob before and after..ASSISTANt GM HELPERS ABUSADo
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm by ライ。

» MVP and GOLD drop rate..add more percent..:)
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 am by Boss

Top posters
Freemener
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_vote_lcapLifetimeRO In-game Rules I_voting_barLifetimeRO In-game Rules I_vote_rcap 
Boss
LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_vote_lcapLifetimeRO In-game Rules I_voting_barLifetimeRO In-game Rules I_vote_rcap 
cRiPsSy
cydmaldita
Mello
McGiLL
Austine
bLoCk3d
devilmaycry
ライ。
Downloads
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?dvhikyh2fw2
  • Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LifetimeRO In-game Rules

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Boss
    Admin
    Admin

LifetimeRO In-game Rules Empty
    PostSubject: LifetimeRO In-game Rules   LifetimeRO In-game Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm

LifetimeRO Rules and Regulations

By registering in LifetimeRO, the player abides and agrees to all rules listed below. Non compliance and ignorance of the rules are not an excuse and is punishable by the law. Disciplinary actions will be applied on a player who has broken these rules.

• Staff-Related and Server Rules

- Game Masters
    a.) Game Masters are here to hear out suggestions, community improvements and to help out players.
    b.) Actions done by Game Masters are autonomous.
    c.) Disrespect to a GM will have a corresponding punishment – Deregatory comments and the likes are not tolerated.
    d.) If you have been maltreated by a member of the staff, please immediately take a screenshot as well as every other possible proof and report it without delay.

Punishment
    1st Offense : Warning
    2nd Offense : 1 Day IP Ban
    3rd Offense : Permanent IP Ban

- Regarding Third-Party Programs
    Third Party programs are extremely prohibited due to it giving an unfair advantage of others at LifetimeRO. Botting programs, hacks, macros and autoclickers will be given the highest punishment.

Punishment
    1st Offense : Automatic Account Ban and all related accounts on IP.
    2nd Offense : Permanent IP ban
    - Other Server Related Rules
    a.) Server advertisement is prohibited. A permanent IP ban awaits the perpetrator.
    b.) Causing chaos to the server will be given the utmost punishment.
    c.) Bug exploits and abusers will also be given a permanent IP ban.

• Community-Related Rules
    - A series of rules are set in order to build a pleasant and polite community
    a.) Use of offensive language in ANY form is prohibited and is subject to punishment
    b.) Spamming skills and text in towns or populated places will also be subject to punishment.
    c.) Grief Playing and kill stealing is prohibited. Please treat everyone with utmost respect. Disrespecting a fellow player will result to a high level of punishment.
    • Securty-related Issues
    - LifetimeRO does not entertain hack and scam issues unless it was the server’s fault. Accounts are a players responsibility and we will not be held liable for your loss.
    Back to top Go down

LifetimeRO In-game Rules
    Page 1 of 1