LifetimeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifetimeRO

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Latest topics
» New Forums and New website
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am by ライ。

» We will have a wipe out and maintenance
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm by heihnahkuh

» Filipino Help Center
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm by ライ。

» Para po sa Gold..Suggestion lng po ..
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am by ライ。

» Japanese Help section
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am by ライ。

» New forum design - FINISHED
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 pm by ライ。

» Permission?
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm by ライ。

» the prob before and after..ASSISTANt GM HELPERS ABUSADo
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm by ライ。

» MVP and GOLD drop rate..add more percent..:)
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 am by Boss

Top posters
Freemener
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_vote_lcapWe will have a wipe out and maintenance I_voting_barWe will have a wipe out and maintenance I_vote_rcap 
Boss
We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_vote_lcapWe will have a wipe out and maintenance I_voting_barWe will have a wipe out and maintenance I_vote_rcap 
cRiPsSy
cydmaldita
Mello
McGiLL
Austine
bLoCk3d
devilmaycry
ライ。
Downloads
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?dvhikyh2fw2
  • Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

We will have a wipe out and maintenance

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Boss
    Admin
    Admin

We will have a wipe out and maintenance Empty
    PostSubject: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:09 am

As what the title says.
    Back to top Go down
    Boss
    Admin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:31 am

still fixing.... it will take about 2 days - 3 days
    Back to top Go down
    RamxD

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

sir anu po mga babaguhin o.O
    Back to top Go down
    ライ。
    +Game Master+
    +Game Master+
    ライ。

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 pm

As far as i know LifetimeRO will be a high rate server now.
    So be patient it'll be online soon. :)

Have a nice day.
    Back to top Go down
    MukhangLibro

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:11 pm

wow dami ng bago ahahahah :) syang d ko ma install hahah goodluck sa mga new player heheh =)) lalo sa mga feeler hahah na mga DK ahhahah piz men =))
    Back to top Go down
    RamxD

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 am

uhmm ok thankz :)) i'll wait until this server is fix.
    Back to top Go down
    heihnahkuh

heihnahkuh

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Think the update is starting now :) failed to connect the server at this time :)) I hope that this weekend everythng will be ok :)
    Back to top Go down
    ライ。
    +Game Master+
    +Game Master+
    ライ。

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:52 am

The update was started last Saturday. See you all soon in game :)

Hope you'll invite some of your friends to play the server. :D

Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Boss
    Admin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:22 pm

the server will up later or tom. thanks for waiting
    Back to top Go down
    heihnahkuh

heihnahkuh

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Yey.! :D Hope it will be okei today.! ><
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will have a wipe out and maintenance   We will have a wipe out and maintenance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will have a wipe out and maintenance
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    LifetimeRO :: +LifeTimeRo Board+ :: News and Updates-
    Jump to: