LifetimeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifetimeRO

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Latest topics
» New Forums and New website
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am by ライ。

» We will have a wipe out and maintenance
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm by heihnahkuh

» Filipino Help Center
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm by ライ。

» Para po sa Gold..Suggestion lng po ..
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am by ライ。

» Japanese Help section
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am by ライ。

» New forum design - FINISHED
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 pm by ライ。

» Permission?
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm by ライ。

» the prob before and after..ASSISTANt GM HELPERS ABUSADo
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm by ライ。

» MVP and GOLD drop rate..add more percent..:)
War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 am by Boss

Top posters
Freemener
War of Emperium I_vote_lcapWar of Emperium I_voting_barWar of Emperium I_vote_rcap 
Boss
War of Emperium I_vote_lcapWar of Emperium I_voting_barWar of Emperium I_vote_rcap 
cRiPsSy
cydmaldita
Mello
McGiLL
Austine
bLoCk3d
devilmaycry
ライ。
Downloads
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?dvhikyh2fw2
  • Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

War of Emperium

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Mello

Mello

War of Emperium Empty
    PostSubject: War of Emperium   War of Emperium I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 pm

-The War of Emperium is a war between different guilds to claim the castle to be your headquarters for the guild. Different from previous guild wars only between the larger guilds, through several different smaller scale battles, more guilds can participate, and do other things in the game.

-If you destroy the Emperium inside the castle and win the war, your guild becomes the new owner of the castle. There is a big reward awaiting those who obtain a castle (treasure box), so cooperate with your guild members or even other guilds and attack the castle.

-Only guilds with the 'Official Guild Approval' skill can participate in the War of Emperium.

-Guardians guard the castle from invaders.

-The guild who takes over the castle will have a flag with their emblem on it displayed in front of the castle

Rules applied in WoE:

-Damage is not displayed.
    -All effects are simplified.
    -Guild members will have the emblem displayed on top of their characters.
    -The skill 'Endure' and any item that has the same effect will not work. (But on this server, you definitely can. ;])
    -If you are no longer able to fight, you will be returned to your saved point and no experience will be lost.
    -Wizards cannot use the Ice Wall skill.
    -Skills that push the opponent away will not work.
    -Teleport', 'Fly Wing' cannot be used. The 'Butterfly Wing' can be used.

The Emperium, which is the symbol of the castle, will not take any damage or be affected by Heal, and other supportive skills. Only direct physical attacks will be able to damage the Emperium. (Guess what, Sanctuary works!)

Guild Skill:

-Approval
    Type: Passive
    Max Level: 1
    Target: The Guild
    Effect: Certification as an official guild of the Rune Midgard Kingdom. Members of official guilds are authorized to attack the Emperium inside guild territories. Without this skill all attacks on the Emperium will miss!! To disband a guild use the command /breakguild "guildname".
    Required For: Kafra Contract, Guardian Research, Battle Orders

-Kafra Contract
    Effect: Sign a contract with the Kafra Headquarter in Aldebaran. Through the contract the guild can hire a Kafra Employee for their castle who will provide warps and storage for the guild members.
    Requirements: Approval Lv1

-Guardian Research
    Effect: Study the Guardian technology. Allows the guild to hire Guardians for their territory.
    Required For: Emergency Call
    Requirements: Approval Lv1

-Build up the Guardian
    Max Level: 3
    Effect: The guild Guardians gain bonuses to their Maximum HP, ATK and ASPD.

-Guild Extension
    Max Level: 10
    Effect: Increase the maximum capacity of guildsmen by +6 per SkillLV
    Level
    1 - +6 people
    2 - +12 people
    3 - +18 people
    4 - +24 people
    5 - +30 people
    6 - +36 people
    7 - +42 people
    8 - +48 people
    9 - +52 people
    10 - +60 people

-Guild's Glory
    Effect: Permits the use of a guild emblem.
    Emblem Creation Process:
    1. Select a design for the Emblem.
    2. Emblems must be 24x24 pixels in BMP format using 256 colors
    3. Create a folder named Emblem inside the Ragnarok Online folder (i.e. C:Program FilesGravityRO) and copy the emblem file there.
    If you are the guild master, you must place the emblem inside the Emblem folder in the game directory (i.e. C:Program FilesGravityROEmblem).

-Great Leadership
    Max Level: 5
    Cast Time: Instant
    Effect: All guild members in a 5x5 area around the Guild Leader will receive a +1*SkillLV STR bonus. Can only be used during guild sieges.
    Required For: Sharp Hawk Eyes (Lv1)

-Wounds of Glory
    Max: Level 5
    Effect: All guild members in a 5x5 area around the Guild Leader will receive a +1*SkillLV VIT bonus. Can only be used during guild sieges.
    Required For: Soul of Cold (Lv1)

-Soul of Cold
    Effect: All guild members in a 5x5 area around the Guild Leader will receive a +1*SkillLV AGI bonus. Can only be used during guild sieges. This skill is unconfirmed.
    Requirements: Wounds of Glory Lv1

-Sharp Hawk Eyes
    Effect: All guild members in a 5x5 area around the Guild Leader will receive a +1*SkillLV DEX bonus. Can only be used during guild sieges.
    Requirements: Great Leadership Lv1

-Battle Orders
    Type: Support (Guildmaster only)
    SP Cost: Unknown
    Target: Self
    Range: Entire screen around the Guildmaster
    Duration: 180 sec
    Effect: All guild members visible on the Guild Leaders screen will receive a +5 bonus to STR, DEX and INT.
    This skill lasts for 1 minute, and caster must wait 5 minutes before using this skill again. Can only be used during guild sieges.
    Note: Skill's cast time is not affected by dex. Skill's cast time is not affected by statuses (Suffragium, etc)
    Requirements: Approval Lv1, Guild Extention Lv2
    Required For: Regeneration

-Regeneration
    Max Level: 3
    Duration: 60 sec
    Effect: All guild members visible on the Guild Leaders screen increase their HP and SP regeneration rate. Once used, caster must wait 5 minutes before using this skill again. Can only be used during guild sieges.
    Note: Skill's cast time is not affected by dex. Skill's cast time is not affected by statuses (Suffragium, etc)
    Level
    1 - 2x HP regeneration rate
    2 - 2x HP and SP regeneration rate
    3 - 3x HP and SP regeneration rate
    Requirements: Approval Level 1, Guild Extension Level 5, Battle Orders Level 1
    Required For: Emergency Call Lv1, Restore Lv1

-Restore
    Cast Time: 10 sec
    Effect: All guild members visible on the Guild Master screen will have their HP and SP restored to 90% of the respective maximum. Once used, caster must wait 5 minutes before using this skill again. Can only be used during guild sieges.
    Notes: Skill's cast time is not affected by statuses (Suffragium, etc). Skill's cast time is not affected by item bonuses (equip, cards)
    Requirements: Regeneration Lv 1

-Emergency Call
    Range: Entire server
    Cast Time: 5
    Effect: All guild members will be teleported next to the Guild Master. Once used, caster must wait 5 minutes before using this skill again
    Notes: Skill's cast time is not affected by dex. Skill's cast time is not affected by statuses (Suffragium, etc). Skill's cast time is not affected by item bonuses (equip, cards)
    Requirements: Approval Level 1, Guardian Research Level 1, Guild Extension Level 5, Battle Orders Level 1, Regeneration Level 1

-Emsolute Develop
    Effect: Gives 50% chance to get an additional, free economy point when investing into a castle's economy.

Sources: Gravity, RMS.
    Back to top Go down

War of Emperium
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    LifetimeRO :: +Game Discussion+ :: Guilds-
    Jump to: