LifetimeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifetimeRO

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Latest topics
» New Forums and New website
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am by ライ。

» We will have a wipe out and maintenance
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm by heihnahkuh

» Filipino Help Center
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm by ライ。

» Para po sa Gold..Suggestion lng po ..
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am by ライ。

» Japanese Help section
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am by ライ。

» New forum design - FINISHED
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 pm by ライ。

» Permission?
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm by ライ。

» the prob before and after..ASSISTANt GM HELPERS ABUSADo
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm by ライ。

» MVP and GOLD drop rate..add more percent..:)
MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 am by Boss

Top posters
Freemener
MVP card drop rate I_vote_lcapMVP card drop rate I_voting_barMVP card drop rate I_vote_rcap 
Boss
MVP card drop rate I_vote_lcapMVP card drop rate I_voting_barMVP card drop rate I_vote_rcap 
cRiPsSy
cydmaldita
Mello
McGiLL
Austine
bLoCk3d
devilmaycry
ライ。
Downloads
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?dvhikyh2fw2
  • Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MVP card drop rate

Go down 
    +3
    Mello
    smilee
    devilmaycry
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    devilmaycry

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:48 pm

I'm suggesting to make the card drop rate of MVP's to at least 3% or 5%, it is very hard to find the MVP and takes a while to kill it and it drops items which you can buy off at go 16 or items that you wouldn't really need and just sell it. Most of the people here got their equips when the server opened and they got their cards also. For us who are hunting the MVP's are having a hard time since the time of respawn of MVP's are really long and a lot of people are hunting the same MVP.
    Back to top Go down
    smilee

smilee

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 pm

I agree with this one. Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:38 pm

We had to end the high drop rates in an earlier. If we raise the drop rates and end it again, future players would bring topics like this all over again.
    Back to top Go down
    Shan

Shan

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Mello wrote:
    We had to end the high drop rates in an earlier. If we raise the drop rates and end it again, future players would bring topics like this all over again.
    Noo -1

Sorry sis i dis agree let the players speak we have a choice of freedom
    and they are right i +1 for them... Wink
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Well, I don't think 3% is that high a drop rate. I actually think 3% is fair enough, that would be like 3 out of a 100 mvp's. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 am

Just throwing my two cents in. Besides, I'm not the one deciding for it. Hoping this wouldn't be an issue in the future if ever this idea's acquired.
    Back to top Go down
    Shan

Shan

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Mello wrote:
    Just throwing my two cents in. Besides, I'm not the one deciding for it. Hoping this wouldn't be an issue in the future if ever this idea's acquired.

+ 1

Hope this server will be happy and flourish :D we asking for some suggestions and some opinion what the players want ^_^
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Yea.. Hoping this wouldn't be an issue if ever this idea's acquired.
    Back to top Go down
    smilee

smilee

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 am

Too low card drop rates makes the normal players unsatisfied. How can they cope up with the other players, I tried to hunt SK for like 24hrs SK TG Tao GTB. Still no card for me. :( My point is, the players wants to enjoy PVP WOE DUEL etc. But how can they enjoy this stuff if they can't even get a single mvp card? I'm not making any issues or something but some players didn't hunt for their cards. I don't know how they get those cards. I even saw someone selling combat knife. WTF combat knife >.< That's the reason why I'm not that active anymore to the server. I know you give a damn if I'm active or not but the balance and fairness of the players is missing. Giving out items to some players. Anyway out request is just to increase the mvp drop cards and please lessen the respawn time of taogunka.
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Seriously, combat knife isn't hard to do. -__-

And yea, GMs dont give items to players.
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 am

Well we, the players, can't really prove that a gm gave an item to a player.....

Some people claim they have kiel card and I don't know how they got that, but I saw it first hand, me getting killed by a sinx with 2 kiel card since the soul break after cast delay was around 1-2 sec. And it can't be that he is using a bard/clown with bragi because i double checked the players and only got same result. I counted the people and it was exact.

And yes I can tell that it's a kiel card because the server I played before this, I had around 80% reduced after cast delay so I know that the 60% there is 2 kiel cards.

Now I don't want to say this since I don't have proof of actual players showing me their kiel cards but if you can instead prove to me that you can make any equip + card and make a 60% reduced after cast delay then I will stop posting replies like gm giving items.

Come to think of it this is my first post about this, anyways I will stop posting things like this in the future, UNLESS there was actually something like gm giving items happening around. Or someone argues about this.... which i hope that no one will.

And yeah since mvp card drop is 1% and I know kiel is very hard to kill ESPECIALLY with 99/70.

BTW, the server I was talking about was a high rate with 200+ lvl's(completely forgot since it was 2 yrs ago) and it was a bit easy to hit kiel at first but when it uses the skill "Berserk" it kills my character with 7-8 hits(my hp was around 300k. That would mean 1 hit in 99/70
    Back to top Go down
    Boss
    Admin
    Admin

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:59 pm

yes DK guild have 2 kiels and they get it to 1% drop rate... i dont know when did they get the cards
    Back to top Go down
    Shan

Shan

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 am

Boss wrote:
    yes DK guild have 2 kiels and they get it to 1% drop rate... i dont know when did they get the cards

Sir do you think this is unfair to other guilds or players???
    Back to top Go down
    jaynikki28

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Sad oo nga ..pataasin nmn ..kahit onti lng ..almost 2weeks n ko nghuhunt garm,phreeoni,inca,tg,maya,stormy..wala padin ako nkukuhang card..

lugi nmn kme .kameng mga bago lng..ksae balita ko ..meron daw guild n malakas sa gm..binibigyan daw gamit at cards... tiaka ung mga bago daw binibigayan d.set pag una..

pno nmn kmeng mga bago ??

aun ..pati ung gold..binawasan ung drop rate...pno kme mkakahabol nyan ??

aun ..sana nmn ung gold gwing 100% drop...tpos sa mvp cards .. kahit sna 3% or 5% ..

onti n nga lng nglalaro pinapahirapan p mxdo...

Para lahat mgenjoy ..labasan ng skills tlga... ^^ peace out -

-wHodOes
    Wink
    Back to top Go down
    jperana

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 am

talagang mahirap ang kumuha ng Cards...

kung Skills ang sinasabi mo...

ehdi gamitin nlng po yung skill mo sa pagkuha ng Cards... db?

Pro normal rate padin ako..

iisa pa nga lng MVP cards ko.. hehe..

wala pang GR pero di ako ngrereklamo.. eto yung thrill dito.. MVP Cards.. di ka na nga nahihirapan sa pgpplvl gwa ng Ice Dun Quest..

Sa lahat nga pla ng GM, never namigay ang mga GM ng Cards... siguro gamit pede.. pero cards, never ka makakahingi..

Back to top Go down
    jaynikki28

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 am

haha ..alam ko mahirap tlga ..ngsusuggest lng nmn ako ..kase eto ung topic dito mvp card drop rate..

skills...ibig ko sabhn sa skills ..skills sa woe and pvp ..ndi sa pghuhunt ..

Razz

Sir wala nmn akong sinabe n namimigay ng cards ang gm .. sbe ko d.set ..ndi po cards :D

tiaka ndi nmn po ako ngrereklamo .. sinbse ko lng ung feedback ko sa topic at susuggest lng ako ^^

-peace ^^
    Back to top Go down
    jperana

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 am

:D

owkie.. gusto ko rin D.Set xD

la ako armor..!

np
    Back to top Go down
    jaynikki28

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:22 am

-peace out Razz peace lol! xdd
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

MVP card drop rate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP card drop rate   MVP card drop rate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVP card drop rate
    Page 1 of 1