LifetimeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifetimeRO

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Latest topics
» New Forums and New website
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am by ライ。

» We will have a wipe out and maintenance
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm by heihnahkuh

» Filipino Help Center
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm by ライ。

» Para po sa Gold..Suggestion lng po ..
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am by ライ。

» Japanese Help section
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 am by ライ。

» New forum design - FINISHED
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 pm by ライ。

» Permission?
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm by ライ。

» the prob before and after..ASSISTANt GM HELPERS ABUSADo
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm by ライ。

» MVP and GOLD drop rate..add more percent..:)
MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 am by Boss

Top posters
Freemener
MVP room??? I_vote_lcapMVP room??? I_voting_barMVP room??? I_vote_rcap 
Boss
cRiPsSy
cydmaldita
Mello
McGiLL
Austine
bLoCk3d
devilmaycry
ライ。
Downloads
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?dvhikyh2fw2
  • Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MVP room???

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    devilmaycry

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm

How about making an mvp room?? but it's not just any mvp room but you have to pay zenny to summon mvp's and mini-boss. I think this would work since MVP card drop is only 1% and i don't think that admin would want to change drop rate of the card. So, how about it? We could make it 3m for an MVP and 1.5m for a mini-boss?? It's also a bit hard to make money. xdd xdd xdd
    Back to top Go down
    cydmaldita

cydmaldita

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:06 am

Sad this will cause too much imbalance in a very negative manner...

we haven't even reach the population of 100....w/c means that we could possibly hunt esp if you're not LAZY...or if atleast you know how to maximize your time
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:35 pm

MVP room. Either way, the drop rates would still be the same. And yeah, 3m nor 1.5m isn't enough for a boss nor a mini-boss.
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:50 pm

@ cydmaldita, just because you got your mvp cards when the drop rate was high doesn't mean I'm lazy....
    I killed more than 50 maya purples and i got no card, none. Do you think that that's fair for new players who are hunting MVP's with a very long time interval??
    For example, Tao Gunka is every 5 hours, 1% drop and it takes that long for it to respawn.
    If you have that kind of time then good for you, but I don't so i requested to make either an MVP room or increase the card drop rate.

@ Mello, if you think that prices are too low then admin can make it higher, but only if he agrees to making an mvp room.
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:04 am

PS. Bloody branch's even a donation item.
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 am

I am aware of that fact. But do you think that I would go waste money if I know that I'm gonna get ripped off? Look, donation here is $1 = 2 coupons = 1 bloody branch. In that 1 branch is a random MVP/mini-boss, now what if the summon is not what I'm looking for? then that suck right??now that's 1 dollar away.

And card drop rate is 1% which means that out of 100 MVP/mini-boss, only 1 drops card.

So basically, what your telling me is to pay $50 for every MVP/mini-boss cards that i want? How nice if I have that kind of spending money.

P.S. It's only $50 if it summoned 100 of the same kind of MVP/mini-boss which is impossible. silent
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Well if that's how much a bloody branch costs, then MvP's would cost the same too. Basically what I'm saying is if there's a MvP room the value of bloody branch would be speck.
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 pm

This is why I said this...

devilmaycry wrote:
    @ Mello, if you think that prices are too low then admin can make it higher, but only if he agrees to making an mvp room.
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Mello wrote:
    Well if that's how much a bloody branch costs, then MvP's would cost the same too. Basically what I'm saying is if there's a MvP room the value of bloody branch would be speck.

And you said..

Quote :
    I am aware of that fact. But do you think that I would go waste money if I know that I'm gonna get ripped off? Look, donation here is $1 = 2 coupons = 1 bloody branch. In that 1 branch is a random MVP/mini-boss, now what if the summon is not what I'm looking for? then that suck right??now that's 1 dollar away.

And card drop rate is 1% which means that out of 100 MVP/mini-boss, only 1 drops card.

So basically, what your telling me is to pay $50 for every MVP/mini-boss cards that i want? How nice if I have that kind of spending money.

P.S. It's only $50 if it summoned 100 of the same kind of MVP/mini-boss which is impossible.
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Sorry, i think that what I said didn't make any sense for you so here it is.

I would rather hunt money in-game and buy MVP/mini-boss or suppose a bloody branch than using real money and buying overpriced in-game stuff.

And don't tell me to buy it off from other players because no one IS selling any at all.

This is the last time I'm gonna quote this because I don't want to spam the same quotes over and over again.

devilmaycry wrote:
    Back to top Go down
    cydmaldita

cydmaldita

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:12 am

devilmaycry wrote:
    @ cydmaldita, just because you got your mvp cards when the drop rate was high doesn't mean I'm lazy....
    I killed more than 50 maya purples and i got no card, none. Do you think that that's fair for new players who are hunting MVP's with a very long time interval??
    For example, Tao Gunka is every 5 hours, 1% drop and it takes that long for it to respawn.
    If you have that kind of time then good for you, but I don't so i requested to make either an MVP room or increase the card drop rate.

1% percent out of 100%.....its only tru chances.....

i dont own tons of mvp cards since i didnt hunt that much...and i killed maya more than 50x still no maya card

just be patient.....and yeah i saw some people selling or trading their cards....and dont consider it unfair for those who were able to hunt earlier its like you're being jealous...its a promo thingy..

some people are selling cards....we can hunt or just simply buy it....

MVP room??? 34776_418869558210_806153210_4478425_2938059_n
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Oh the friggen drama. But didn't you also say that hunting money in-game is a bit hard? And that is why you want to have a MvP room that costs cheap.

Having a MvP room can be abusive, how?

- Players can stay online ALL day and stay inside the MvP room as long as they want.
    - Kill steal thingy = Flame (yes, not if there's a private room but having a private room leads you back to the first reason)

And besides, this server is mid-rate server where we keep all thing balanced.
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

@cydmaldita, sorry about that, but you do know that he is the first one to ever try to sell mvp's right? Still that is a rare occasion. But the guy selling it is overpricing it so I don't think anyone would buy that, but you are right, someone is selling MVP, so I guess my bad.

And I'm not saying that I'm jealous, I'm just stating the fact that they got the MVP cards and am saying that the new players would just quit right away if they have a hard time hunting mvp cards, because seriously most people only want pvp.

And look, the people who got their equips/cards that easily are always bragging at prontera, do you think that new players who see this are gonna like it? And sure, if they actually stayed and got their equips by that time, what do you think will happen? The old players aren't gonna be there anymore, so they are just gonna bully the new players at that time and this will continue until this server closes.

I know that i went off topic but that's the truth.

@Mello, sure gold is a bit hard to hunt but MVP's are much harder with a long time interval, gold aren't, so it is much easier comparing it to an MVP.

And if you are actually reading the quotes, you wouldn't mention the part about me wanting cheap MVP's because I even highlighted the part where "admin can make (the prices of MVP/mini-boss) higher", so don't tell me that I want to get cheap MVP/mini-bosses.

Besides it's an idea, and if all your gonna say is the bad outcome without even trying it nothing will change in this server. Why not make it 1 hr allowed inside the room and make it private, better right?

And how is 1% card drop mid-rate?
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:04 am

It's not Low-rate server nor a high-rate server. What do you call it? You're asking too much, the server doesn't even have that much players.
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 am

That didn't answer my question on how 1% is mid-rate because you know full well that it's a low drop rate.

And how is asking for an MVP room with a time limit and costs a lot too much? It's not like we're gonna get the MVP cards right away just because we have an MVP room. If all your gonna do is disagree on every suggestion then don't expect people to join the server.

And as you said, there aren't that many players yet because you are expecting a lot right away, this server just started and I'm trying to make suggestions to try and make it better and all you are doing is rejecting suggestions without even trying it. If you actually try it for 2 or 3 days and think that it was fair or unfair then we wouldn't be stuck here arguing about this. cat
    Back to top Go down
    smilee

smilee

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:03 pm

How can other players play if they can't even hunt a single MVP? The reason why other players stay because they already have mvp cards. I don't know if someone gave them those stuff but, I saw someone selling Combat Knife where you can only hunt it in LHZ dun Sniper Cecil. Heck we can't even stay that long in LHZ even in DarkRO LHZ MVP is too strong. How the heck did he get Combat knife??
    Back to top Go down
    Mello

Mello

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:01 pm

That's why we should just stop because we've actually reached the point where we can't understand each other. Combat knife is a quest too.
    Back to top Go down
    devilmaycry

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

I understand full well that you're not gonna even try my suggestion and just let it fade to nothing until someone brings up this very same suggestion in the future.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

MVP room??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: MVP room???   MVP room??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVP room???
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    LifetimeRO :: +LifeTimeRo Board+ :: Feedbacks and Suggestions-
    Jump to: